I absolutely love Galena, Illinois! So, I was super excited to be able to capture Lindsey and Jason’s wedding at the gorgeous Eagle Ridge. So many things to mention about this wedding. Here is my “favorite things” list.
1. Lindsey is a teacher, and if I have learned one thing about shooting weddings for teachers it is their attention to detail. Every detail is amazing! The signage, the decor, right down to her students drawing out illustrations for the table numbers.
2. I have to mention here that I have become very close to Jason’s vibrant family over the years. If you follow my photos, you will notice some of my favorite subjects… the Brown’s. Not only did I get to capture more of this awesome family but I got to meet and get to know Lindsey’s side which are all equally fun to photograph.
3. The personalized written vows. Tears a flowin’ from every direction.
4. The waterfall! The photos tell all. This spot was so amazing for the after ceremony shots.
5. The cupcakes. Andes mints on top the cupcakes. I mean, come on.
6. The choreographed wedding party dance. AMAZING! It got people up and moving and turned it into a huge dance party.
A huge Thank You to the Johnston & Paull families for letting me capture this spectacular day.
Part 1: Rehearsal
Part 2: Before Ceremony
Part 3: Ceremony
Part 4: After Ceremony
Part 5: Reception
Final Part: The Dancing
So many photos! So much fun! Don’t forget to follow on facebook and instagram for more wedding photographs! Want my package information? Contact me! www.brandyswartz.com