A spectacular wedding. Such a lovable fun couple. Superior style. This is one of my favorite weddings from my entire career thus far.
My favorite things list from the wedding of Krista + Paul:
1. The venue. As soon as I arrived, I knew I was going to be in my happy place. An old historical mansion set on top of a hill with what seemed like 8 floors of an eclectic mixture of antique and modern greatness. I was like Alice in Wonderland and just kept finding more and more and more. And the lighting coming through windows all over gave such artistic effects for the photos. I even had access to the rooftop that overlooked the Mississippi River and downtown Davenport.
2. The Style. You can’t have a wedding at a place like this without decadent style. Krista did perfect at choosing every detail to walk hand in hand with the atmosphere of the venue. Her dress, the flowers, the colors, the music, the vows, the trolley, the cake, the food, the drink menu. Everything was an excellent mixture of Anthropologie and Iowa. I absolutely loved every single detail.
3. The Emotion. I am the first to admit that I usually shed a tear at every wedding. This wedding was no exception. It seemed like everyone was crying tears of joy all day long. I love capturing so much emotion.
4. The guests. Musicians. Comedians. Artists. Reunited Family.Beautiful children… A superb combination of people from all over that gave the entire occasion an overflowing amount of love and happiness.
5. And last but not least I have to give the groomsmen credit for being one of the most animated and goofy groups I’ve ever had. You guys kept me laughing all day and a few of the photos absolutely show why.
Krista + Paul, Thank You for the opportunity to capture a truly blessed wedding.
Part 1: Bride Before Ceremony
Part 2: Groom Before Ceremony
Part 3: The first Look
Part 4: Family
Part 5: Ceremony
Part 6: After Ceremony
Part 7: Details and Candids
Final Part: Reception
Are you engaged!? Don’t wait to book for wedding photography, dates for 2016 are going very fast!! Follow me on Facebook & Instagram. Contact me for information// http://www.brandyswartz.com